WALKING AROUND WITH EYES WIDE SHUT
As you sit here today what do you really know about even the Closest of your friends, and by the way Family? Did you know for instance that you have been subjected to the most detrimental Plot to exterminate the middle class and continue to use the newly adopted Slaves in the US and because they Pay this slave $5.00 an hour (LA,Calif) and they don't call immigration (how? they would have to give back their slaves! they assume the right to Play God in their slaves lives.
They demand some of the most HYPOCRITICAL law's such as AZ with the most Snowbirds using unlawful Help and then scream they want them to be deported. It has gone on since my grandmother was the Slave in AZ. I remember getting on the Bus moving to the back of it even if I did not understand, why I would have to give up my seat or worst my grandmother would have to give up hers. I did not know it was for any reason other than my grandmother is and was then the MOST Humble Person I have ever known.
I was not exposed to the Hatred that I have been experiencing since learning that my color alone meant I was different!! My Grand mother would not expect me to be anything but Humble too! How , with the same offer of Slavery being demanded TODAY I am 53 Years Old. I no longer have the time nor the energy it takes to Fight the CIVIL RIGHTS BATTLE OF 1968 again. Look below and do your HomeWork do not allow the Ignorance of some to override the Rights of the Many. Please I beg you, Stop Walking around with your eyes wide shut!
Quote Throughout our history, though, fringe elements within our society have strayed from these fundamentals. Some called for violence through inflammatory speeches or publications, while others assaulted or killed those with whom they disagreed.
In today's turbulent political climate, however, threats of violence are no longer confined to fringe figures like Timothy McVeigh or Ted Kaczynski, who were far-removed from the political establishment. In fact, violent rhetoric is quickly becoming the norm among conservative Republicans who seek and/or hold public office.
- Sharron Angle, the Republican candidate for Senate in Nevada, said "if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies."
- Rep. Gregg Harper (R-MS) said, "We hunt liberal, tree-hugging Democrats, although it's a waste of good ammunition."
- During a GOP event at a gun range, South Florida Republican Robert Lowry fired at a target with the initials of his opponent, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, written on it.
- Rep. Todd Akin (R-MO) joked about Democratic members who "almost got lynched" at town hall meetings.
- Rep. Michele Bachmann said she wanted the American people "armed and dangerous" to fight cap-and-trade legislation.
And after PoliticalCorrection.org posted a fact check debunking a new ad attacking Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV), the high profile Republican consultant who produced the ad suggested Media Matters employees should be "curbstomped fortnightly." ("Curbstomping" is a vicious way to kill a person by literally stomping on the back of their head while they lay in a street with their open mouth biting the curb.)
Love Lives Here---> My attempts to help people like ME!
After being diagnosed with MS (multiple sclerosis) and 4 years of Reality Check well SEE FOR YOURSELF